Tuesday, February 2, 2010
1. How long have you been blogging? ~ 2 years and 10 months
2. What made you start?~ I want to share inspirational thoughts and to have an online diary of my kids' activities.
3. Who inspired you?~ My bestfriend JennyL
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?
~ around 16 hours
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?
~ Just my technical writing in college and composition writing in primary school :-)
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas?
~ From my work experiences for 19 years, daily experiences, family activities, church messages, some issues happening around, personal encounter with life's challenges, my Mom's stories when I was a child and many other things, I'm also a wide reader since I'm in grade 5 so it helps a lot.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? ~ my family especially my kids and my church.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?
~ at my office (when i was just starting year 2007), home, I have a habit of writing my ideas even when I'm on travel especially when I'm caught up in traffic, instead of worrying about being late in my work I just write to control my temper lol! traffic in our place will make you mad :-)
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?
~ I'm picky with paid posts when it comes to adult contents, gambling, sexy apparels and anything that would ruin my wholesome blogs.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about?
~ Yap I've mentioned that in #9
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?
~ I want to post one to two write ups a day per site but one post per site is good enough for me.
He’s giving the estimated cost to the owner so they can choose between the regular tile or his suggested granite tile which is more durable and very beautiful I should say. Well I’m not the owner so I don’t have the right to choose :-) but I really like granite tiles because I’ve also seen them on some houses I visited in a subdivision near my former work. They’re elegant looking.
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Furniture :: appliances
2. Beauty :: pretty, good-looking
3. Sip :: drink, beverage
4. Block :: wedge, chunk
5. Forehead :: face
6. Championship :: winner,trophy,medal
7. Hurl :: throw
8. Whip :: beat
9. Destruction :: earthquake
10. Leather :: shoes and bags
Care to join the fun! click at the badge above!